Recruitment and HR careers await superstar recruiters in the Philippines. If you have at least two years of end to end recruitment experience in IT recruitment or Executive Search, we would love to speak with you.
We do local recruitment for Filipino and multinational clients to provide placements for full-time IT, Executive, and Managerial roles based in the Philippines. We work as retained recruiters, meaning that our clients pay an upfront fee to use our service, and we have exclusivity on all the recruitment we do. We are looking for recruiters with the right personality and skills to deliver the best service in Manila to our discerning list of clientele.
Check out these videos of our satisfied clients!
This is what we can offer you
Earn the city’s strongest recruitment commissions on every placement you make. We guarantee you will earn more with us than your current employer. Our recruiters average an additional P20,000 to P70,000 per month worth of commissions, sometimes even more! This is on top of your basic salary.
Our modern culture surrounds you with support as we strive for work-life balance. We offer semi-flexible start-times, work from home privileges, continuous training and development, stress management support and training, well–structured systems and process, technology and workflow innovation, plus a fun, caring and professional environment.
A modern work culture is driven by a leadership team that listens. At Manila Recruitment your all leaders are always visible, approachable and hands-on. They provide mentorship, support, coaching, advice, and career advancement opportunities. All of this is coupled with a second family environment.
At Manila Recruitment one of our biggest missions is to help our employees grow. We’re always promoting internally, and accordingly your development is our priority. Our recruiters all have a clear path to supervisory roles, and we’ll train you to understand bigger picture market dynamics, business insights and the latest developments in recruitment science and technology.
Why working at Manila Recruitment is the best recruitment career move in the Philippines?
- Work from home flexibility
- An open and approachable management team
- Competitive basic salary
- The city’s strongest commissions on EVERY PLACEMENT YOU MAKE – guaranteed to earn more with us than with your previous employers
- Ongoing training and development
- Flexi-time start times to factor in work / life balance
- Exposure to career advancement opportunities in our high-growth team
- Access to a large, established database of candidates
- Liaise with clients to define and understand position requirements
- Account manage client relationships
- Source for and maintain networks with candidates using a variety of innovative techniques
- IT recruiters – handle IT and technical recruitment (strong experience in software roles and a technical understanding is required)
- Non-IT recruiters – handle a wide variety of executive, management and non-technical recruitment
- Screen candidates and create a short summary report on each for presentation to clients
- Arrange candidate interview schedules with clients
- Inform candidates of their acceptance or rejection for employment
- Conduct research if necessary
- Complete workflow progress reports (using our ATS system) for presentation to management on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Support the business development team as required
- Be adaptable to support all areas of our recruitment consultancy
Skills and Qualifications:
For IT Recruiters – at least 2 years of experience in IT technical recruitment within a recruitment agency or IT BPO/staff augmentation company. You must also be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of IT technologies so that you can converse well with both clients and IT candidates.
For Non-IT Recruiters – at least 2 years of experience in a recruitment agency / executive search firm, working on a wide variety of roles and industries.
- At least 1 year of experience as a direct point of contact for clients
- At least 1 year of local Filipino recruitment experience
- Must be experienced in dealing with international clients and team members
- Exposure to placing a variety of roles in varied industries is highly advantageous
- Must be able to demonstrate your ability to source and convert passive candidates
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and oral) are essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Resourceful, adaptable and a fast learner
- Able to work within a multicultural environment
- Detail orientated and take great pride in your work quality
- Hardworking and highly motivated to earn strong commissions
- Candidates who are available to start ASAP will be given priority
Beyond the hustle
Here at Manila Recruitment, we have fun and bond as hard as we work! We celebrate employee birthdays every month and have scheduled team buildings regularly. There is also a lot of opportunities for the MR team to grow their network and skills from constant and focused training. Check out what we do in the office aside from recruitment below: